Bluebird Hardy Hibiscus
An ideal focal point planting. This exceptional cultivar, often called Rose of Sharon, provides at least three months of spectacular color. The branches are covered from midsummer to frost in 3-5" azure-blue flowers with red-purple throats. Easy-to-care-for shrub reaches a height of 6-8' tall with a similar spread. Zones 4-9. Hibiscus syriacus 'Blue Bird'
- Height 6 - 8 feet
- Botanical Name: Hibiscus syriacus 'Bluebird'
- Ships As: 4" POT
- Form: Shrub
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 6 - 8 feet
- Spread: 6 - 8 feet
- Spacing: 6 - 8 feet
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Flowering Date: Midsummer to frost
- Winter Care: Mulch first winter in northern areas. Avoid areas with excessive soil moisture.
- Shipping Season: Fall
- Flower Color: blue
- Flower Form: Open, saucer-shaped flowers, 3 - 5" across, have overlapping petals.
- Foliage Type: Strong green, maple-like, deeply toothed along margins. Foliage appears in mid spring.
- Pruning: Prune to shape or rejuvenate an old plant. Remove dead or broken branches. Early spring to midsummer.
- Soil Requirement: Well-drained soil. Very tolerant of a wide range of soils.
- Additional Information: Does best in full sun. Will tolerate light shade but will not flower as well.
- Restricted States: AE AK GU HI PR
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
NO REFUND ONCE PLANTS ARE ON THE TRUCK FOR DELIVERY.
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR MIND AND SWITCH THE PRODUCT OUT OR REFUND THE PRODUCT IF YOUR ORDER HAS NOT SHIPPED OUT FOR DELIVERY.
PLEASE MAKE SHURE THAT YOU PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS IN THE SHIPPING CATAGORY. THERE IS NO REFUND IF YOU ARE IN FAULT.
IF THE COMPANY MAKES A MISTAKE AND SHIPPES THE PRODUCT TO ANY OTHER ADDRESS THEN THE ONE YOU PUT IN THE ADDRESS SECTION WE WILL RETURN OR REPLACE EVERYTHING.
When will my order ship?Orders for in-stock seeds, general merchandise and gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping time frames outlined below:*Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August.2017 Fall Shipping ScheduleZonePerennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants1A-6B9/5/2017 – 11/3/20177A-10B9/5/2017 - 11/17/2017Last Order DateZones 1-6: 10/30/2017Zones 7-10: 11/13/2017
JOB ORDERS FROM CUSTOMER
WE WILL BRING ALL ORDERED ITEMS WITH US TO THE JOB SITE. ORDER AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE.